Price And Quantity
- 490.00 - 550.00 INR
Copper Hydroxide is the hydrated oxide of the copper, which has a chemical formula of Cu(OH)2. This pale blue solid has some particular forms, which are named as "stabilized" copper hydroxide. This chemical compound we manufacture is a weak base that can be made by including sodium hydroxide to a diluted mixture of copper(II) sulfate (CuSO4·5H2O). The solid made in this manner, holds water and a considerable amount of sodium hydroxide waste. As an alternative, Copper Hydroxide is readily prepared by electrolysis of water.
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Possess the riveting ability to break up cellulose.
- Applicative for the production of rayon that is a cellulose fiber.
- Widely used in the aquarium industry as it can destroy extraneous parasites in fish, including brook, flukes, marine ich, or marine velvet.
- Used as an alternate to the Bordeaux substance, a nematicide fungicide.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 2-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP
Plot No. 1503/2, 3rd Phase, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India