Tin Chloride Dihydrate
Price And Quantity
- 1150.00 - 1200.00 INR
Tin Chloride Dihydrate we offer as a manufacturer, is widely applicative as a reducing agent (in acid mixture), as well as in electrolytic baths for the procedure of tin-plating. It is utilized in the Stephen diminution, whereby a nitrile is attenuated, through the use of an imidoyl chloride salt, to an imine that is well hydrolyzed to an aldehyde. Used as a caustic in textile coloring it yields brighter colors with some dyestuffs. Tin Chloride Dihydrate is helpful as an activator in the making of the plastic polylactic acid (PLA).
Key Points :
Key Points :
- Works as a catalyst between acetone and hydrogen peroxide so as to make the tetrameric sort of acetone peroxide.
- Useful as a reducing agent such as in silvering mirrors.
- Included as a food addible with E number E512 to some bottled and canned foods.
- Utilized for Radionuclide angiography to make the reduction in the radioactive agents.
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 2-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO1400:2015, GMP
Plot No. 1503/2, 3rd Phase, GIDC, Vapi, Gujarat, 396195, India